||Better than 1%
||Better than ±1% for velocity above 0.6ft/s
||±0.03 ~ ±105 ft/s (±0.01 ~ ±32m/s), bi-directional.
||Display instantaneous flow rate, accumulated flow rate (positive, negative and net rates), velocity, time, analog inputs, etc
||Imperial or Metric
- Current output: 4-20mA or 0-20mA. Impedance 0-1k. Accuracy 0.1%
- OCT output: pulse signal for accumulated flow rate (positive, negative and net rates); frequency signal for instantaneous flow rate (0~9,999Hz selectable)
- Relay: output for 20 signals, such as no signal, reverse flow, etc
- RS485 Output with MODBUS slave support
||3 channel analog signal inputs
||Protection Class: IP54 DIN rail mount
||Virtually all commonly used liquids (full pipe)
||-40° C to +140°C
|<1%, particle size smaller than 75um.
||1″~ 240″ (DN30 ~ DN6,000mm )
||All metals, most plastics, fiber glass, pipe liner, etc.
|Longer than 15D, where D is pipe diameter.
||9V to 36V DC or 10v to 36V AC
OMNI-TUF-200M DIN-Mount Ultrasonic Flow meter supplied with transducers for pipe sizes 25-100mm, 50-700mm or 300-6,000mm, complete with manual and stainless steel straps
- High accuracy. Normally, ±1%. When on-site calibration available, ±0.5%
- Wide flow range 0.03 to 105ft/s
- Wide pipe size range (from 1″ to 240″)
- Noninvasive. No pipe disturbance. No moving parts, no pressure drop
- Easy and economical installation. No cutting pipe, non drilling hole
- Suitable for all commonly used pipe materials
- Easy to use and set up. Self-explanatory menu programming
- Velocity, volumetric and total flow
- GPRS / GSM networking capability with certain model
- Ideal for both clean and opaque liquid flow measurements